Anne C

Anne C
Westchester County, NY
March 21, 2018
    

We had discovered a roof leak and were certain our home had been compromised with mold in places only a tiny camera could find. H.N.S.T could have told us we were inundated with mold and mildew and we would have handed them the equivalent of a blank check to remedy the situation. Fortunately, within two days, the test results indicated spore levels were within a normal range. We had no reason to worry. At the time, they were unaware that they were giving us a second opinion, the first company having told us we were riddled with poisonous toxins and recommended invasive and expensive work. John Skelly and H.N.S.T put our fears to rest. We are grateful and found their honesty to be beyond reproach. We recommend them with high praise.

Comments for this post are closed.